Cassie Johnson, Communications Associate, October 27, 2022
Are you inspired by this EV moment and want to use your program management skills and policy
expertise to help accelerate the transition to electric transportation? Are you a motivated and
experienced professional looking to take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy building
relationships and executing strategic approaches to achieve policy goals? Can you use your keen
organizational skills and awesome attention to detail to benefit a growing team of determined
Key Work Areas
• Leading writing projects including reports, policy briefs and white papers, op-eds, and similar.
• Facilitating convenings and building stakeholder relationships
• Presenting information to public audiences through conferences, webinars, and other events.
• Managing projects to achieve specific grant deliverables.
• Developing and providing deep policy expertise on issues related to EV charging.
• You have at least 3 years of direct program or project management experience. You are skilled
at managing teams located offsite.
• You have experience developing and advancing electric vehicle, clean transportation, or climate
change policies at the state or federal level.
• You have knowledge of, and ideally experience in the electric vehicle industry and experience
with EV charging and/or ability or willingness to learn quickly.
• You have strong writing skills.
• You have experience and aptitude with communications strategies and campaigns.
• You have an understanding of the United States system of government and how local, state, and
federal policies and programs interact and influence each other.
• You have excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills combined with
technical expertise, providing you with the ability to translate relevant technical issues to
• You have an awesome ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure to meet deadlines.
• You love working as part of a team to foster a cooperative, team-oriented work environment.
You can view the full job posting with information on how to apply here: Infrastructure-Program-Manager-Job-Description-2022.pdf (electrificationcoalition.org)