You can set-up a fundraising page to share with your friends on Facebook. It can be created quickly and is an easy way for you and your friends to donate. To create your fundraising page today, follow these steps:
1) On The OEC’s Facebook page click the “Fundraisers” button by navigating to the “More” dropdown menu and selecting “Fundraisers” :
Note: some users may find this in the left-hand sidebar:
2) You will be redirected to a page. Near the right side, find and select this button:
3) Next, fill out the basics. Enter the amount you want to raise and change the deadline. Be sure to name your fundraiser. You can keep it “Name’s fundraiser for The Ohio Environmental Council” or change it to something more personal to grab the attention of your friends and family. Feel free to add a story or photo about why you’re supportive of the OEC!
4) Your fundraising page is complete! Hit “Create” and be sure to invite your friends and family to your donation page.
5) To share your page on your timeline or in a private message, select “Share Fundraiser”. You can use this to highlight the things that make the OEC a great organization or your own reasons for raising donations.
6) To donate, you and your friends can simply click the “Donate” button on the fundraiser page and input their Credit/Debit information or sign-in and pay through a PayPal account.
Thank you for supporting the OEC by creating a fundraising page!